Featured

The Incredible, Edible Egg... Hash

Not ashamed to admit that I am a creature of habit... find something I like? I'll go ahead and wear it out. Most cases, that takes a LONG time to happen. Insert my breakfast.... there have been a few modifications along the way, but since about 2017 you can pretty much guarantee that my first meal of the day will be some kind of scrambled egg hash. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Honestly, lets go ahead and call it my brunch. I definitely don't want to eat when I first get up - I look forward to drinking my coffee super slow and then if my schedule allows, I make this around 10am most days. 

Not a food blogger, so I'm not going to give you a really long step by step OR exact measurements of anything.... but, here is what I currently cannot quit!


Heat Skillet at Medium, then add:

  • 1 tsp Ghee
  • 1 cup Pura Vida Fire Roasted Vegetables Mélange (I buy at Costco!)

  • 1/2 cup fresh spinach
  • 1 Trader Joes Chicken Breakfast Sausage OR Pederson's Bacon (bacon only on family breakfast days!)

I let the vegetables thaw and recook and then let all that carmelize a bit... then add:

  • 2 Eggs - I soft scramble them and then mix the veggies in

Once I get it all the way I like it - I put it all on a plate... then add:

  • 1/2 Avocado, sliced
  • Everything But the Bagel seasoning
  • Lousiana Brand Hot Sauce
When I get real crazy, I'll add roasted sweet potatoes (Defined Dish!) and go ahead and turn this into the perfect brunch meal that never, ever disappoints! That's it. Enjoy!


 

Comments

Popular Posts